Ben's top 24 - yes 24!! benefits of gum treatment
Corona Virus – Dental Update
Issue Date: 15/6/2020
Life Dental & Wellbeing is now open.
We are not running at full capacity yet as we are phasing our return to the new normal so please be patient if you are struggling to get through to us or waiting to hear back from you about an appointment. As expected, the way we operate will be a bit different but please do be reassured that we will continue to look after you and your oral health in a safe clinical environment.
If you have a dental appointment in the coming weeks we will be contacting you the day before to talk through the appointment procedure and ensure that you are happy to attend.
If you have a dental emergency please call the practice during normal working hours and we will endeavour to help you, however please be aware that there are some restrictions on the treatments we can undertake during the current Alert Status. Outside normal working hours and at weekends or on Bank Holidays please call the practice for further information that will guide you through the Out of Hours service.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Ben Pearson and the team
Who would have thought there could be so many benefits of looking after your gums? Ben doesn't often get a chance to get a word in edgeways as I am always withering on about something or other but today is Ben's day and what he has to say is very important and could change your life so please read and tell your friends and family.
Ben's top 24 benefits of gum treatment
- You don’t lose you teeth
- You don’t have bad breath
- You gums don’t bleed
- If you have loose teeth they will get firmer
- Your mouth will feel fresher
- You will appreciate your food better
- You will get rid of any bad taste in your mouth
- You will stop or slow down the loss of bone from around your teeth
- Your gums won’t look swollen
- You will be able to chew better
- You feel more confident about your teeth
- You will like seeing your dentist/hygienist more
- You can reduce you blood sugar and potentially slow down the onset of Diabetes
- You will appreciate the feeling of having beautifully clean teeth
- You will be better suited to having implants or bridge placed as opposed to a plastic denture
- It can help slow down the thickening of your artery walls
- It will improve your self esteem
- You will reduce the number of fillings you subsequently need
- You will save money by needing less dental work
- You will feel more attractive
- You will know how to really clean your teeth
- If you have implants you can prevent them failing and save an awful lot of anguish
- Your dentist/hygienist will see that you are motivated and will enjoy seeing you more!
- Healthy gums will enhance your smile
What more is there to say - if you think you might benefit from having gum treatment pop in and see us, call us on 01392 278843 or book an appointment via our website