Corona Virus – Dental Update
Issue Date: 15/6/2020
Life Dental & Wellbeing is now open.
We are not running at full capacity yet as we are phasing our return to the new normal so please be patient if you are struggling to get through to us or waiting to hear back from you about an appointment. As expected, the way we operate will be a bit different but please do be reassured that we will continue to look after you and your oral health in a safe clinical environment.
If you have a dental appointment in the coming weeks we will be contacting you the day before to talk through the appointment procedure and ensure that you are happy to attend.
If you have a dental emergency please call the practice during normal working hours and we will endeavour to help you, however please be aware that there are some restrictions on the treatments we can undertake during the current Alert Status. Outside normal working hours and at weekends or on Bank Holidays please call the practice for further information that will guide you through the Out of Hours service.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Ben Pearson and the team
- Guidelines and what to expect
- ‘Key working’ Easter bunny is heading your way!
- Have you heard of Invisalign before?
- Dr Claire Jordan - Endodontics
- Report reveals the devastating impact of mouth cancer
- Spoilt for choice?
- A day in the life of a Dental Nurse
- Top Tips for a plastic free Bathroom
- Children eat three times as much sugar as they should...
- Anyone fancy 39 teaspoons of sugar in one go?
- It's Stoptober and now's your chance to quit smoking for good - FACT
- All the best challenges start on a Monday!
- Do you really want to be Sugar Smart?
- Ready, Steady, Sugar Free BAKE!
- Smile - You're never too old to have straight teeth!
- Why you shouldn't reach for the sugary drinks when the sun is out!
- Facts and figures on the impact of Gum Health
- Europerio 2018
- Why the Russians are grinning from ear to ear during the World Cup
- Get your PJ's on
- It's all about to kick off.....
- Health begins with healthy gums
- ....now bite into the raisin
- Valentines Day Puckering Up Tips
- We're hiring
- An honest guide to teeth whitening by your dentist or at home
- Over 500 Sunflowers Growing In Exeter City for Charity!!
- Exeter’s Enormous Sunflower Growing Competition - Funny Video Included!
- Kick sugar and go sugar-free
- Daily Mail reports link between gum disease and T2 diabetes
- Sugar Smart
- Sugar Smart Exeter
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas just like the ones I used to know
- Reverse Advent Calendar
- What's been happening at Life this week
- Why your dentist would always choose a gold inlay
- Sugar Free September epic fail
- Why you should consider tooth whitening
- Winners of our Sunflower Growing competition
- Sunflower Competition
- Sugar Free September, yep, I’ll give it a go!
- Flossing vs interdental brushes
- Enormous Sunflower Competition
- Two awards in less than a week
- Our guide to electric toothbrushes
- The sugar tax and you
- Brush your teeth to prevent Alzheimer's
- Get a Humble Brush
- Don't be scared, come on in
- A cup of sugar to go anyone?
- Why we don't offer you a cup of coffee
- A spoon full of sugar might not help the medicine go down
- Can you eat your way to better mental health?
- By gum - it would appear we're getting it right!
- Toothbrush squatting - the latest craze?!
- Oh Christmas tree, oh christmas tree, how beautiful your branches!
- Ben's Special Advent Calendar....no chocolate involved!
- Ben's top 24 - yes 24!! benefits of gum treatment
- We have real Poppy Appeal
- The day we all became dementia friends
- Latest Research from the Journal of Clinical Periodontology
- And the winner is...everyone!
- Exeter - the new California?
- Win a Rugby Ball and how to keep your two front teeth
- No teeth chattering at the World Bellyboard Championships
- It's just a 'trip to France treat'
- 4 points for LION when Ben is game hunting
- Jaws all over again
- It's a dog's life
- Mr Motivator and his long lost six pack
- It's just a choc ice on a stick at triple the price
- Black is the new white?
- Eat healthily, get active, prevent diabetes - simple!
- Keeeeeep Smiling!
- The truth about your teeth - Part 1